Descripción de la vacante:
The Content Manager will join the Brand team and report to the Head of the Brand and will be totally obsessed with telling good stories—about Kasa, about travel, about real estate and so much more—and work with both internal and external content creators to get that content made and distributed through the web, social, email and print.
The Content Manager begins their day by seeing what’s new and fresh out there in the world of social and digital publishing. What are the hot topics in travel, real estate and accommodations and should Kasa be weighing in?
Next, the Content Manager will be moving a whole number of content projects along, working with a photographer on a shot list, editing a blog post, planning another week of social assets. The Content Manager will also be having meetings with cross-functional collaborators to ensure that any asset we create has many different uses and applications, and the Content Manager will also be meeting with the Head of Brand to bounce around new and exciting ideas.
- 3-5 years content planning and production in-house at a consumer brand or in media/publishing
- You have a million ideas per day of new content you want to make about travel and real estate.
- You are accustomed to planning and maintaining a comprehensive content calendar many weeks in advance
- You have a stable of amazing content creators you can rely on and are eager and able to be always expanding that list to bring aboard new talent.
- You are familiar about keeping to a budget and planning resourcefully
- Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
- You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Conceived of and published content that has built brand awareness for Kasa, built our social audiences, and build our credibility in our sector
- Freelance creatives are dying to work with Kasa
- Kasa guests are asking for more and more useful and high-quality content from the company
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work.
- Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse a portion of your monthly cell phone bill to say thanks for using your personal phone during the work day.
- 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
Complete the application, click here