Descripción de la vacante:
Our vision for MSA is to power the subscription economy for people and brands. We see a large opportunity to build the leading destination for people to discover, research, compare and save on the leading subscription services. Think TripAdvisor or Yelp for the subscription economy.
Today, My Subscription Addiction is the largest review site for subscription services with 3M+ visits/month, thousands of brands and tens of thousands of pieces of original content.
As an editor, you are the voice of our site. You love products and subscriptions, especially those in the realm of beauty, fashion, food, and personal care. You can’t stop talking about your favorites, and you love interacting with readers! You are as passionate as our readership, and have a general knowledge of DTC brands.
You seek out information with an underlying curiosity for SEO, consumer behavior, and the MSA community. You bring excitement, genuine curiosity, and a product-testing mentality. You think big and optimize content based on channel. You distill dense information into singular, important ideas that are easily digestible for the MSA audience.
Your work will include all aspects of writing and editing optimized review and list content. You will write about brands you love, and you will also write critically and tactfully about products that are new to you. You will carefully edit other contributors’ pieces with the MSA brand, tone, and voice in mind. You are a true owner and collaborator.
Key Responsibilities for this role…
- Edit other contributors’ content with a precise eye and fast turnaround
- Optimize and update existing articles
- Demonstrate creative and thoughtful leadership and keep ahead of trends, providing proactive inspiration and recommendations
- Demonstrate brand and SEO research
- Critically digest content from the lens of the reader and consumer
- Collaborate with the Managing Editor and internal teams in a supportive capacity
- Communicate with the team via Slack, email, and in our project management software
- Help champion the company’s brand identity, tone, and voice
Your skills, background, and expertise include…
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, content and/or review writing, blogging or marketing copywriting for apparel, lifestyle, beauty, food, or brands
- Highly collaborative – able to build strong relationships with internal teams and external brands with a positive attitude and enthusiastic mindset
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working in WordPress is essential
- Experience working with Google Docs and project management software (e.g. Asana, Airtable) is strongly preferred
All candidates who advance in the interview process will be asked to submit a review writing sample.
Complete the application in the link, click here, and select the + on EDITOR