Descripción de la vacante:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who will help us scale by finding top talent in South America. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle recruiting at a 100% remote company with a passion for entrepreneurial environments.
- A degree in computer science, information technology, a related field, or experience as a software engineer
- Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
- Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
- Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
- Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
- Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
- Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
- Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
- 3+ years of work experience in a recruiting role
- Collaboration with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; draft job descriptions for vacancies.
- Identification of the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Management of one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
- Screening of candidates and assessing their qualifications through reviewing resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Previous experience recruiting in the LATAM market is preferred.
Apply by completing the application: click here